can not see the mouse on the screen

Hi,my laptop has got a logitech accupoint mouse inside the keyboard,recently i cant see the indicator in the middle of the screen or anywhere.
i have W98SE with P3 ,the machine seems to be fine,when i boot it up the mouse is in the middle until windows is totaly booted,then it slides down towards the very bottom of the screen,when i try to use and force it up,it doesnt work at all.
plz if you have any ideas.
cheers

Djohn 13:17 28 Sep 04

It may be the drivers that need re-installing or adjustments made to the touch-pad controls of the mouse pad.

Assuming your using XP go to your control panel, click on Printers and other hardware then click on the Mouse Icon. This will open a window with several tabs across the top and you should be able to make adjustments from there to all the actions of the mouse.

If this does not cure the problem, right click on My Computer Icon/Properties/hardware tab, click on the Device manager button and scroll down until you see your mouse device. Click on the + sign and your touch-pad will show up, choose renew driver from there, it should be on a floppy disk or CD that came with the PC.

Post back to this thread if you need any more help and someone will guide you further. j.

thanx Djohn i will try that

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…