can not receive my emails

booner 22:40 16 Nov 03

hi all, i am using incredimail, and for some reason it has stopped picking up my email it gets to 1% and stays there. and it is saying i have 171 emails to receive.can anyone help.

smegs 23:00 16 Nov 03

Don't know anything about incredimail, but have U tried to re-setup Ur email. Another way is to uninstall then re-install and try that.

DieSse 23:03 16 Nov 03

It may be the first mail is a very big one - or it's corrupt and clogging up the server.

Try going to the servers webmail site (most have them) and having a peek at the mails and their sizes - particularly the earliset one.

If necessary you can always delete it, and try downloading the rest.

smegs 23:07 16 Nov 03

If U can get mailwasher, U will B able to also C what the emails R and if U want to Delete any.

woodchip 23:10 16 Nov 03

As above you can look at mail on the server with MailWasher and delete any you do not want

beeuuem 23:11 16 Nov 03

Try the advice in click here

booner 15:37 17 Nov 03

thanks all,i did go to my web server and did delete a lot of junk mail.I do not know if that did the trick,But things seem to be on the move again.ta again booner.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…