Can not open programme

She1 20:21 20 Sep 05

I am using Quick books 2005 pro, which for no reason I can think of has decided not to open.
I have uninstalled and re-installed with no effect. The error message is: "An unhandeled exception has occured in your application, if you click on continue the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue."
"Process performer counter is disabled so the requested operation cannot be performed."
If I click on continue nothing happens.
Assistance PLEASE

De Marcus™ 20:29 20 Sep 05

Have you tried uninstalling and using ccleaner click here after uninstall, then re-installing?

She1 20:37 20 Sep 05

I haven't because the reason why I unistalled in the first place was the sudden appearance of the error message. I had been using the programme a couple of days before with no problems. Cheers

She1 20:58 20 Sep 05

I have now used the programme suggested, even bought the full version! Still same prob

She1 21:41 20 Sep 05

At the bottom of the message (se prob above) it says "When JIT debugging is enabled any unhandled exception will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on this machine rather than be handled by this dialog" Does this help any one to help me?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…