can not log into profile

def2virprogrmrs 22:51 15 Dec 09

i had a virus, i swept it with malwarebytes and avg, but when i rebooted as prompted the system will not allow me to go into any profiles. i tried safemode, and it just gets hung up. when i'm at the screen where you have to choose a profile, it acts like it's going to open, then it says it's saving my settings and logs off. i no longer have the disk and wouldn't know how to boot from cd if i did. i have a dell dim. 2100 running on xp. i've tried to boot from a earlier working setting and that didn't work either. sometime it allows me to open in safe mode, but once again when i get to the chose a profile screen, it doesn't allow me to open the admin profile. please help.

gengiscant 11:00 16 Dec 09

Try and get your hands on a XP CD then do a repair install,If you cannot get a copy, click on the yellow envelope next to my name and I will send you a copy with instructions of what to do.

def2virprogrmrs 09:17 06 Jan 10

gengiscant i sent you an email

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…