can not load paragon from DVD

kimisam 19:26 09 Sep 07

Hi,
I brought your magazine and was trying to load the paragon drive copy to my pc, but it would not load?
I follow all instructions and got the all details for registration from their website, but it just will not move to the next screen from enter the serial number, please help.
I am running window xp with sp2.

howard64 20:08 09 Sep 07

try starting in safe mode by hitting f8 as windows starts to load. Then try loading it again - remove all traces before you shut down to start in safe mode.

kimisam 01:57 12 Sep 07

Hi howard64,
thanks for your advice. I am not too smart with technical staff, can you explain to me better please.
thanks

howard64 18:15 13 Sep 07

when you start in safe mode only the basic system is used not your usual mass of things. When you first switch your pc on you get the boot sequence flash past fairly quickly. As this finishes press the f8 key [I normally bounce it up and down a few times] You then get a few options just select safe mode and when it has loaded try installing the prog again. If this does not work something else is wrong.

kimisam 21:03 20 Jan 08

hi,
programme loaded and will try to use it later

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…