//some 3rd party need geo

can not delete files on cdrw ?

dempoe 08:29 22 Sep 03

hi all
I can create files and folders etc onto a cdrw and write them ok but i can not delete them ! My system is winxp home with all the updates, and i am using Microsofts own bastardised version of cdrw software :) I tried Incd from the nero cd i have which is 5.5 version but XP winged like hell about that, i still need some decent cdrw software, when using win 98 i loved Direct CD but this will not work on XP without buying the latest version. Are there any alternatives i can download and use fro reading and writing and DELETING files to cdrw disks that work fine in XP ?

Thansk for your help

Arma :)

Lozzy 08:45 22 Sep 03

You need a program like Nero version 5.5 or 6 or Easy CD Creator v6.

dempoe 08:55 22 Sep 03

Hi
I have nero 5.5 and have it installed on my machine but i seem to have problems with incd and the cdrw side of things

pj123 12:02 22 Sep 03

InCD only works with formatted CD/RWs. If you didn't format the disk you need to use Nero Burn itself to delete individual files, or you can delete the whole disk. If you get the November issue of PC Advisor the CD contains a free programme "NTI CD-Maker. Should do everything you want.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…