CAN NOBODY HELP? PAGE ERROR

carlinglover 21:12 18 Jan 03
  carlinglover 21:12 18 Jan 03

every time i try to play a game i get page error? how do i sort this our... i think its ie6 probs and have downloaded sp1 with it but no joy its still the same when i start the pc... may thanks for help

Confab 21:26 18 Jan 03

We need a bit more information carlinglover. What games are you playing and does it happen with every game or one specific game? What exactly does the error message say. What do you mean its still the same when you start the PC?

Amber

MikeJ101 22:54 18 Jan 03

90% of all page error probs with games are caused by graphics card/sound card drivers - because the driver you are using came with the card does not mean it's the best one to use. Try and find updates for your cards. What graphics card are you using and what games are you trying to play ? What are the specifications of the PC ? More info will help us track down the cause of your problems

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…