can i use my web cam on windows messenger?

krager 17:58 21 May 03

i have just started using the bulit in windows messenger, but can't use my web cam with all my contacts, just bought a trust 320 spacecam, is it the cam or problem with xp?

thanks

hugh-265156 19:05 21 May 03
  krager 19:10 21 May 03

sorry, if my friend can see me on their xp , but i have friends that are running 95, 98 and me, they say they can not see me

hugh-265156 20:06 21 May 03

Requirements
Before you can make a call to or receive a call from another computer, the following items are required:
A Microsoft Passport.
The Windows Messenger program.
A list of contacts that you create in Windows Messenger.
A full-duplex sound card with a headset (or with speakers and a microphone).
A USB port with a USB headset (or USB speakers and a USB microphone).
A connection to the Internet. If you are using a dial-up connection, the modem and connection speed must be at least 28.8 kilobytes (KBs) per second.
Important: The person that you want to call must also meet these requirements to receive your call and to talk with you

cdb 20:07 21 May 03

If you have windows xp, the other person needs windows xp too. The other way is to use Netmeting and get them to invite you, as you won't have that option on your messenger. Failing that get something like Yahoo messenger or Pal talk

cdb 20:16 21 May 03

goto..... Start, run and enter "conf" and it should install.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…