Can I use Hotmail in Outlook Express.

gudda96 09:57 22 Jul 07

Hi gang

I am set up to use my Googlemail in OE which is handy if I want to protect my personal addie.

Can I do the same with Hotmail, if so how.

Technotiger 09:59 22 Jul 07

Yes, just get yourself a hotmail adress.

Technotiger 10:00 22 Jul 07

Hi George, though I am not sure if I interpreted your question correctly.

mbp 10:03 22 Jul 07

Yes, just get an invite and sign up. Today the new OE has all the safety features needed for protection, besides you can have many different identies in OE as well, for annonymity.

VoG II 10:04 22 Jul 07

click here

As far as I know this will work only with the paid-for version of Hotmail unless you have an existing free Hotmail account that is at least a couple of years old.

gudda96 10:06 22 Jul 07

Technotiger

I think you did...I should have added, I am so keen on security and only give out my personal addie to friends, all else gets my HM (which I have) or my Googlemail.

A while ago, I inserted my GM to be enabled in OE as its convenient, I just need to remember to use scroll arrow so recipient receives mail from my choice.

So back to question, how do I incororate HM in OE and can I have HM and GM in oE?

Technotiger 10:09 22 Jul 07

VoG™ has given you the answer .... good luck.

Hope you are well! I am off out now, catch you another time.

gudda96 10:15 22 Jul 07

I just finished creating the HM account in OE and all was well until>>>"you cannot use HM in OE if you are using a free HM account" which I am so thata idea is dashed.

Thanks anyway.

David4637 13:48 22 Jul 07

My OE6 (XP) runs the FREE hotmail account, been working for 5 years now NO probs. David

gudda96 13:52 22 Jul 07

The only problem I have is that I now have to insert user/password in now to log in but before, I just had to c/o log in

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5