Can I use AV Licence on 2 computors.

prince midas 09:21 13 May 09

I wish to buy a 2 year security suite for about £60 but find it is for only one PC.
Surely I can use it on a Laptop and a Desktop for my personal use.

oldbeefer2 09:32 13 May 09

Your choice, but why are you intending to pay when there aire so many good free ones around?

birdface 09:37 13 May 09

3 years 3 computers if any of your family is in fclick here time education or college.

birdface 09:38 13 May 09

Mind you I think it is still free if you are a Barclay's customer.

prince midas 09:41 13 May 09

Would appreciate the names of a good free Security Suite.

cocteau48 10:02 13 May 09

If you are within easy reach of a branch of The Works discount book outlet they are still selling Kaspersky 2008 AV program for £7.99. It will upgrade free to the 2009 version and as buteman says it covers up to three computers.
I replaced the Norton 90 day trial on my laptop with it and am pleased with it but it is only an AV program not a full security suite.

birdface 10:10 13 May 09

Not sure if there is a free security suite.
Maybe try.

Avast [anti-virus
Malwarebytes [free or trial] and Superantispyware.
Comodo- kerio or Zone alarm Firewalls.
Its easier to fix if they are seperate.

anniesboy 10:26 13 May 09

I use this
click here
Covers 3 machines,the support, should you need it is very good.
Comes with online backup 5000MB free.
There are many good stand alone programmes.
The choice is yours ,you pay your money (or not).

Belatucadrus 11:20 13 May 09

Licenses vary between manufacturers, some allow the use of a single license on both a desktop and laptop as long as they aren't being used simultaneously. Though how they would check this is beyond me. But worth reading to see what the terms are.

mooly 12:00 13 May 09

Fsecure Internet Security 2009, under £20 Amazon, 12month 3pc license. Can't recommend this highly enough, does what it says... silently.

User-1229748 12:03 13 May 09

i'm sure the comodo internet security is free but i havn't any experience of using it so i would read a few reviews before relying on it for your pc security.there are plenty of free seperates as is mentioned by others and this thread will explain easier than i can click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…