Can I undo a HD Partition!

mammak 20:55 16 Nov 07

This an area of Computers I know nothing about so be gentle with me :-)

One of my XP Home Desktops (Medion)has an BOOT (C:) HD 31.1GB NTFS (which is half full with loads of Digital Pics hence my post) a BACKUP (D:) 32.2GB its empty and a RECOVERY (E:)FAT32 5.17GB obviously I would need this,

would I have start shifting things over to (D:)to free up space on (C:) or is there any way I can put (C:) and (D:)together again I feel a bit like Humpty Dumpty I do lol well I did say I knew little about this area of computing

any help much appreciated thanks.

norman47 21:02 16 Nov 07

You can merge C: and D: quite easily with acronis. Look for a free trial of it on the internet or a magazine cover disk. Make sure that D: is completely empty and tell acronis to merge part or all of D: to C:.

Commit the operation and it's then all automatic.

mammak 21:20 16 Nov 07

Thanks for your quick response I have Acronis TI on this particular Computer but I would imagine you mean I should look for Acronis partition or the likes?

norman47 21:26 16 Nov 07

Acronis disk director is the one that will partition the drive. Even the older version of 9 should do it.

mammak 21:29 16 Nov 07

Thank you I have found just that that you mention I really appreciate your help and quick response regards.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now