can i type on to a document on abode reader

ConnHaz 15:37 14 Feb 07

hi i have downloaded a document to abode reader hopeing i could type some details onto the document but it wont allow it im not well up on how abode reader works, the document is an application form which automatically downloads to abode reader does anyone know how i can type my details onto this doc thankyou

wee eddie 15:52 14 Feb 07

Print off the document, fill it in by hand, and snail-mail it.

Of course you could Scan it, convert it to a Text File, load it into your word processor and then fill in the details.

SANTOS7 16:50 14 Feb 07

click here
this will help..

Mr Mistoffelees 19:55 14 Feb 07

Try this click here it has a 30 day free trial.

oldbeefer2 10:12 15 Feb 07

This is a free programme which allows you to modify, cut and paste etc. click here

Design Print Studio 19:44 18 Feb 07

As wee eddie said it is only a reader and tools may be avalible. There is Adobe Acrobat starting from £200 (hugely overpriced). Getting the official software will be better.

Watchful 20:22 18 Feb 07

I used to have Adobe Acrobat but ditched it in favour of the Foxit Reader as per oldbeefer2's link and it is a great little application.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…