can i transfer only what I want from an external hard drive.

RitaParker 09:41 18 Mar 14

I have a windows 7 home premium lap top with a CLICK FREE external hard drive. Unfortuantly a corrupted yahoo search file has got into the lap top and may have transferred over to the ex hard drive. We have tried everything to remove the file including remote take over by Microsoft and it won't budge. I have just bought a new lap top and am concerned that if \I transfer data from the Click Free ex hard drive it may contain the corrupt file. I don't seem to have the option to choose what I want to transfer from the Click free so wondered which ex hard drive I could buy to take what data I want to it and choose what data I want to transfer to new lap top. Thankyou.

imendpc 11:37 18 Mar 14

Have you read the Click Free user guide or manual and gone to Click Free web site for FAQ for tips? I can see on their web site at least one model of Click Free has an advanced restore option to select specific files to restore.

lotvic 12:02 18 Mar 14

Please give us more details of the 'corrupted yahoo search file'.

I am left wondering what it is and what effect it is having on the normal working of your notebook laptop pc.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…