Can I transfer Incredimail data to Outlook.?

Iluaf 09:20 23 May 07

Hi there :)

I have recently stopped using Incredimail and started using Outlook. I have an awful lot of data in Incredimail as I've used it for some years for business & personal use.

Does anyone know if there is a way I can bring my folders/address book etc over to Outlook, or will I just need to do it manually?

Thank you in anticipation,

Sally

Technotiger 09:37 23 May 07

Hi, I use Incredimail, but have never used Outlook. However, I think that it is possible to transfer data between the two programs.

In Incredimail go to File>Data and Settings Transfer, and in Outlook look for Import Settings (or similar).

Iluaf 09:57 23 May 07

Hi Technotiger. We have tried this but it didn't work unfortunately.

I am told it can be difficult to export out of incredimail & you need some software to do it, but I don't know what I'm talking about ;)

MAJ 10:01 23 May 07
  MAJ 10:06 23 May 07

Transfer Contacts. click here Although this is for OE, Outllok also handles CSV files.

Technotiger 10:22 23 May 07

Nice one .. bookmarked! Still not too old to learn :-)

Iluaf 12:42 23 May 07

Star you are thank you! I'll try this when my hubby gets home & let you know how we get on.

Bless you :)

Iluaf 15:44 28 May 07

Just to let you know I was able to bring my incredimail contacts over, but was unable to bring the mail over. Thanks for all your input :)

bluto1 20:04 28 May 07

Thanks Maj.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…