Can I take record of e-mail inbox items?

Duncanf 22:50 10 Apr 04

Is there any way I can copy the list of my received e-mails in my in-box to show the subject, sender and time received....not the whole e-mail? I want to confirm to someone that I have not received an e-mail in question. I use Incredimail.
Thanks in anticipation.

Pesala 23:05 10 Apr 04

Is a pretty universal method. Paste into Irfan View or another graphics program. Crop to what you want to show, save as GIF, and send as an attachment.

Duncanf 23:20 10 Apr 04

Thank you Pesala. I've already highlighted the area I want on the inbox but the 'copy' option on the edit toolbar is not in dark print so I can't copy them before pasting them elsewhere. I had intended just pasting the highlighted items on a Word document.

Pesala 23:42 10 Apr 04

Paste as graphic into word

Duncanf 23:49 10 Apr 04

Thanks again, Pesala, but where do I access 'print screen' ?

hugh-265156 23:59 10 Apr 04

look for the PrtSc/SysRq key on you keyboard and just press it.

open ms paint (all programs/accessories/paint) select edit/paste then save as jpeg etc and give it a name.

Pesala 11:10 11 Apr 04

Next to F12. Don't tell us you're using a Mac. (~_~)

billyliv 11:57 11 Apr 04

Hi, Right click on your mail in the inbox. select properties and highlight the info you want to copy under the 'Details' tab, press Ctrl and C. open a new word document, select 'Paste' in the View menu and the details you want are transferred to Word. Cheers, Bill

billyliv 11:57 11 Apr 04

Hi, Right click on your mail in the inbox. select properties and highlight the info you want to copy under the 'Details' tab, press Ctrl and C. open a new word document, select 'Paste' in the View menu and the details you want are transferred to Word. Cheers, Bill

billyliv 12:05 11 Apr 04

Hi, My apolagies, I misread your post, I will work on the prob. Cheers, Bill

spuds 12:05 11 Apr 04

This may help click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…