can i send sms messages from my p.c.

I would like to send sms messages to mobiles using my p.c., Is this possible?, if it is how?

Jester2K II 13:41 26 Jun 03

Please explain further.

Some software can be used to connect your Mobile to your PC (via cable or Infra red) and allow you to use the PC keyboard to write texts but it still goes via you handset and stills costs you.

click here does the software for Nokias - look unde your handset if its a Nokia.

To do it for free you sign up online but you will get spammed on both your phone and e-mail as soon as you hand over your details and those of the numbers you want to text...

Jester2K II 13:42 26 Jun 03
  A15 15:38 26 Jun 03

Also go here click here for 30 free messages a month.

hellred 21:24 27 Jun 03

most mobiles can recieve e-mail and mobile networks use the tel number as the e-mail address, so if you collect all your contacts e-mail addresses on their mobiles. You can send as many messages as you like otherwise the websites as suggested.

Belatucadrus 21:31 27 Jun 03

click here tiscali do a free SMS service for members.

keenan 21:40 27 Jun 03

you can get another 30 free texts from :- 02

KARINA 21:52 27 Jun 03

AOL also do free SMS messaging -go to 'mobile' section on left hand side......then go to 'text'......of course this is only useful if you have AOL.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…