Can I remove partioned volumes safley on C?

Ex plorer 14:25 10 Dec 09

Laptop OS Vista
I loaded UBUNTU onto my HD and it partitioned and formatted part of C Drive.

After a while I wanted to remove UBUNTU due to a fault.
I ran Killdisk on C Drive and then reloaded from factory settings.

After running UBUNTU live I did some checking on the HD.

UBUNTU 151 GB Free Space.

89 GB Extended.

Linux 56 GB
Swap 2.4 GB

File System 29 GB
Swap 1.3 GB

Vista Computer PC Disk Management.

Computer Vista shows 141 GB Free Space

(52.41 Primary Partition)
(I.20 Primary Partition)

Page File 26.70 GB
1.3 GB swap

11 GB EISA

It looks as though when I ran Killdisk on C Drive it left Linux on over 80GB, there is an option to delete all the volumes in Vista in Managment and leave the 11GB, alone which may be the Factory Default Settings.
Any advice would be appreciated.

canarieslover 14:38 10 Dec 09

Download Easeus Partition Manager free version.click here. This will identify Linux and Windows partitions. Use it to remove Linux partitions and expand your C: partition. Your Restore partition will almost certainly show as Fat and not NTFS and will be able to remain here it is. I have used this program on several occasions and find it to be excellent, but any partioning software does advise backing up important files before using it. I will say that I have never lost data with it yet.

Ex plorer 11:41 11 Dec 09

canarieslover, never used a partinion Manager before but that was easy to use, As you said it was showen as Fat.
I have re-created my D to NTFS again.
Thanks for the click here and advice.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…