can I reinstall ie

conrail 17:34 18 Sep 04

using xp pro: when writing text on web pages, ie forums, I have the option of just 3 fonts, ‘101 awards’ which are just rosettes, ‘movieola titletype’ and ‘pf_surrounded by stars’, I have looked for better fonts by going to tools, internet options, general tab, fonts, there are 2 boxes, web page fonts in the left hand box has all the fonts I have in word, the right hand box, plain text fonts, just has the 3 above, I have tried the different language script and I get the above on latin based or user defined, other options don’t have any fonts, how can I change to web page fonts? Imputing on the title bar is Ariel, but the body is just about unreadable when imputing, have to do it in word and cut and paste, I have tried to uninstall using control panel, add/remove to reinstall but that has not worked, can I reinstall? all help gratefully accepted.

VoG II 17:43 18 Sep 04

Try a repair click here

conrail 19:16 18 Sep 04

Thanks VoG™, I have tried both options for xp, I then went to the ms help and support page and downloaded and installed ie6 sp1, but I have the same problem, I think it will be easier using word to compose and pasting into forums

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…