can i record digital tv

JACC 12:12 13 Dec 05

I have a intergrated digital tv and i am thinking of getting a dvd recorder with hdd ,can you please tell me if it's possible to record Freeview channels on the dvd recorder .TV is a Samsung LE26R41BDX and the dvd is a Toshiba RDXS34.

Stuartli 12:35 13 Dec 05

Can't see any reason why you can't.

Have you read the manuals for both pieces of equipment? Therein will most certainly lie the answer.

Totally-braindead 12:38 13 Dec 05

Had to look the drive up, its not a computer one its stand alone so the answer is yes it can, just as Stuartli has said connect it up correctly as described in your manual and you will be able to do it.

JACC 12:49 13 Dec 05

Thankyou both very much .

woodchip 13:09 13 Dec 05

You would need to scan for channels with the Freeview box switched on also you cannot record and watch another channel as it only as one tuner

uisquebeathus 16:49 13 Dec 05

Yes its very easy to set up a recording and if your old and decrepit and deaf like me you might just be able to record with the words displayed in the recordings.
its really marvelous the progress that man has made

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…