Can I put 'talking book' CDs onto an mp3 player?

exdragon 11:32 02 Feb 05

I'm a bit dense when it comes to these things, but really like the look of the Novatech npod whic was mentined here a couple of days ago.

Can I use it to put spoken word CDs on, if I record them to the hard drive and then do something else to them, or is it just for music?

I'm decidedly musically challenged and probably wouldn't want to listen to my choices for the duration of a flight to New Zealand, but a couple of books would be fine. I know I could take a Walkman and tapes, but the Novatech looks really neat.

bobbybowls 11:53 02 Feb 05

The player would treat speach the same as music. Just save to your hard drive as mp3 or any other format that the pleyer supports, Then drag and drop onto player.

exdragon 13:03 02 Feb 05

Thank you! I've just had a quick go with a 'Just a minute' CD and it seems to work after converting it in Roxio's Music Project and copying it to the hard drive, so I think I feel the need for a bit of retail therapy!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…