can i look at my emails from another computer

jtw57 01:14 05 Oct 10

i am at my brothers but would like to check email at my home, my brothers pc and mine at home use incredimail

many thanks

birdface 08:57 05 Oct 10

I dont think that you can.
I know you can with the likes of Windows live Mail but not at all sure if it can be done with incredimail.
You can add your incredimail to to windows live mail and get your messages that way whether you can do the same with incredimail I know not.

birdface 09:56 05 Oct 10

Not sure if it would work if you go to Tools.E-mail Accounts and add your Account whether that would work or not.

johndrew 10:18 05 Oct 10

I think you will need one of the linking programs such as Laplink click here. I don`t think there is any freeware that does the job.

mgmcc 11:09 05 Oct 10

If you regularly want to be able to access your email from another computer, both incoming and sent messages, you should use IMAP protocol instead of POP3. With IMAP, all mail remains on the ISP's servers and your email program "synchronises" with the IMAP server. This is also useful if you want to have all of your email messages available from more than one computer.

john bunyan 13:55 05 Oct 10

I can do this by logging on to my ISP website, (Pipex) , logging in to my e Mail, and reading it on the server.As mgmcc says , once an e mail is downloded from the server it can only be seen by the PC on which it is downloaded. To keep it simple, I do not download when using another's PC.

smoking44 17:33 08 Oct 10

Download Thunderbird Portable and you can read email from any pc, just put it on a usb stick

birdface 23:11 09 Oct 10

If you use Windows Live mail you can open all of your e-mail accounts on that.
It will also open your incredimail account.
So no matter where you are you should be able to access any of your e-mail accounts through Windows live mail.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac