Can I left and right align text on same line?

GibsonSt19 10:14 09 Jan 04

Hiya, just updating my CV and where I'm entering my current role, I wish to have the from and to dates right aligned, with the current role title left aligned.

Any ideas guys?

Thanks

recap 10:21 09 Jan 04

Highlight the required text and edit as you want.

or

Use Tables to create your CV, once completed edit out the lines.

scotty 10:27 09 Jan 04

In MS Word, you can create columns (Format\Columns). Each column can have it's own justifiaction.

Alternatively, you could use a table.

minter 10:29 09 Jan 04

If you are using Word use tablulate.

You have left, right and centre tabs. You can either manually place them there, or you can go to Format - Tabs and set them auto.

This is the easiest way to line anything up.

minter 10:30 09 Jan 04

Tablulate is what you do early in the morning when you are not awake, and tabulate is what you do when you are

GibsonSt19 10:33 09 Jan 04

:)

Djohn 10:38 09 Jan 04

As above and if you create a table with two columns, before you start typing. Highlight the first column and drag down so that the whole column is black, select "Left align" then do the same for the other column but select "Right align" then just use the tab key to move between the two columns, your text will format automatically as you type..

Taff36 10:46 09 Jan 04

Insert a table with 2 columns and as many rows as you need. You then format each column accordingly and type away. The last job is to highlight the table and format the borders to get rid of the grid lines you dont want.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…