Can I install XP?

Hetti 09:46 25 Oct 04

I bought a new PC it runs winXP home edition, my old PC runs ME, would I be able to install XP on my old PC? or will I be breaking copyright rules?

Graham ® 09:53 25 Oct 04

Graham ® 09:54 25 Oct 04

And yes.

Hetti 10:01 25 Oct 04

Thanks Thought so....... Thanks

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 10:05 25 Oct 04

what are you saying you wan't to use your new computer windows XP copy to install on your old pc?.if so then no im afraid.i hate the microsoft operating systems,linux is just as good only MS are expensive and linux is re-distributeable,ms isn't,i say we boycott microsoft!

Graham ® 10:33 25 Oct 04

Ben, don't tell me it's half term again?

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 11:36 25 Oct 04

no graham we no longer have 1/2 terms,instead we have 6 terms instead of 3 i had wednsday,thursday,friday off then we have this week entirely off.why don't wan't me here?

Graham ® 12:00 25 Oct 04

Ben, of course we want you here, you're our little ray of sunshine!

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 12:12 25 Oct 04

i know graham,everyone wan'ts me everywhere,im wanted all over the world,i dunno wether its becouse they like me or becouse they wan't to murder me.mostly teachers give me a detention,on purpose of course,i didn't do a little ray of sunshine a good thing?.some people prefer the rain :)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…