can i get a free ipod?

Rubz 18:32 24 Jan 05

i found loads of sites that offer one but i think most of them are scams
can anyone help me by giving me a link to a real site where i can get a fre ipod

Taw® 19:21 24 Jan 05

If you do a search through google you will find someone somewhere in this big old world giving an ipod away for free. That said, as advice is so often given on PCA "there is no such thing as a free lunch". Your querie would be better sported in "speakers corner" where I am sure you will get lots of feedback.:-)

Totally-braindead 19:39 24 Jan 05

As Taw® has said TANSTAAFL (There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch), if it looks too good to be true then it probably is.

GANDALF <|:-)> 20:11 24 Jan 05

They are all matrix schemes at best and total cons at worst. You have to ask yourself, 'why would anyone give an expensive item away.

G

Salinger 20:36 24 Jan 05

When you find one (fat chance) let us ALL know!

Dorsai 21:10 24 Jan 05

Soz Chap, I am all out of free iPods. If I had one (an iPod thingy that is) You would be more than welcome to it (free).

But if 50 others wish to send me £10 (I.E. £500), the first one to send me £10 will get an iPod (worth £100). Then when the next 50 send me £10 (another £500), the second person to send me £10 will get his iPod (also worth £100)

Of course at this point I have 98 people waiting for an iPod. I have received £1000 in, and have spent £200 out. I am now very happy, being £800 in profit.

I think this is how a pyramid scheme works?

P.S. Don't anyone bother sending me £10 if you want an iPod. I have none. But donations of £10 gratefully received!

Taw® 22:24 24 Jan 05

Dorsai £10 on its way but I have sent it "freepost" :-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…