Can I get a File back ?

sharxx1 09:21 26 Apr 04

Can I get a File back ? after I have emptied it from the recycle bin? I am running windows xp professional edition.any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. the file I have deleted is a payroll file for sage payroll..if thats any help?
thankyou to anyone who takes the time to read this message
Sharon
xx

anchor 09:25 26 Apr 04

Provided that the original file had not been overwritten, then there is a good chance it can be recovered.

There are quite a number of recovery programmes, but here is one for you to start on:

click here

Good luck

GroupFC 10:32 26 Apr 04

Another one to try click here

Please if you are successful, post back and let us know what worked!

sharxx1 11:38 27 Apr 04

Thankyou to everyone who helped me unfortunatley i have been unable to get the file back but this is apparently because of the time between deletion and trying to restore. the easiest programme i used and also the one with the most result after scanning was the one GROUPFC reccomended, thanks again
Sharon
xxx

GroupFC 12:07 27 Apr 04

Sorry you were unsuccessful but thanks for posting the result - it always help to know what works and what doesn't!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…