can i find an ex direcory number free

carlinglover 22:18 07 Jul 03

im after finding a number that is ex directory as we have had a death in the family and need to call my father but is ex directory/// can i find it free online or does somebody have access to it for me .... any help is very much appreciated... ty again for any help you may be able to give
carlinglover.,.,.,

VoG II 22:21 07 Jul 03

You do not know your father's telephone number?

carlinglover 22:22 07 Jul 03

obviously or else i wouldnt be asking i havent spoke to him in 10 yrs but just found out where he lives which is 400 miles away from me vog...doh

Valvegrid 22:26 07 Jul 03

No you can't, that's why it's ex-directory. Only advice I can give is to call the local Police near your father, they are quite often sympathetic in these situations.

I'm sorry to hear about that and hope everthing works out for you.

Very best of luck.

Kind regards

Paul.

carlinglover 22:28 07 Jul 03

valvegrid ty for the kind words but i do know if you pay peeps online they can give yo access to ex dir nos

VoG II 22:29 07 Jul 03

Apology - in my family we know the numbers even if we don't speak very often. No offence intended and sorry about your bereavement.

The UK Info program might help - this (or a cut down version) is sometimes given away with cover disks. I'm pretty sure that there's no "official" BT method for doing this.

Good luck.

doorman 22:29 07 Jul 03

Try an organisation like the salvation army, they won't give you the number but they may get a member to call on him with the news.

carlinglover 22:30 07 Jul 03

ty all for the advice take care all

leo49 22:45 07 Jul 03

click here

Try the above

Regards

Eastender 22:45 07 Jul 03

Have you thought of sending a telegram?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…