Can I e-mail a song?

wee eddie 11:05 14 Feb 05

I'd like to send my new lady a song.

p.s. That is why I have been missing for a while!!!!

However' I was wondering how I would go about it, as I have no particular desire to download any other tunes, and it will not be used on the PC that it is to be downloaded.

Magik ®© 11:11 14 Feb 05

yes you can, but if it is over 5mb it might not go, if that is the case you this...

click here

Magik ®© 11:13 14 Feb 05

you = use.

:-)

leo49 11:22 14 Feb 05

My reading of the query is that perhaps you don't already have the song and wish to obtain it for the purposes of sending.

If so, why not tell us the title and I'm sure several forum members would be able to point you to a source or supply it direct.

chaztait 11:25 14 Feb 05

Hi just attach it to hotmail and send it through that as it has a 10MB attachment size limit!

Magik ®© 12:21 14 Feb 05

oh, I now think Leo might have hit the nail on the head...

TomJerry 12:21 14 Feb 05

songs on CD are too big for any email, you need to compress into mp3 format, free program CDex click here will do this

once she receive it, she just need to double click sound file name and windows's own media player will play it

john-232317 13:15 14 Feb 05

Your such a gentleman ;-))

Buy her some roses and sing the song when you give them to her....

wee eddie 17:33 14 Feb 05

We met 10 days ago after I saw her photo in the Yahoo personals. She lives just around the corner and the song is Roberta Flack's "The first time ever I saw your face."

All the legal sites appear to wish me to sign up for many songs or a monthly subscription.

She is able to play MP3s on her PC, but I believe that Copyright Protection will not allow her to play it on any PC other than mine.

wee eddie 18:03 14 Feb 05

which I would if I tried to sing!

Bingalau 18:31 14 Feb 05

Wee Eddie! Of course you can sing...Anybody can sing, It matters not how good or how badly you sing. If the little lady loves you It will sound like Mel Torme or Frank Sinatra to her.. Just "DO IT"...Go for broke and forget about MP3's etc. Sing . Sing..Sing...Be happy and blinking well sing to the girl..

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…