Can I Dual Boot 98se+XP Home onto SATA hdd's?

Chegs ® 23:38 21 Jan 04

I presently have 2x120Gb SATA hdd's and an 15Gb IDE hdd with XP Home installed(SATA hdd's are used for storage due to major hassles putting OS onto SATA)I have a DI of a 98se install,and have partitioned my SATA hdd's(with PM)and can create a FAT32 partition to put 98se on(if the DI isn't usable)

My probs are,98se refuses to install onto SATA hdd's,as I haven't found out when/how to install the SATA driver.XP is installed onto NTFS IDE hdd,so I could switch off IDE channel(and XP) whilst I install 98se onto a FAT32 partition,but how do I setup BootMagic for D-Imaged 98se,then switch on IDE and add XP.

I have just searched thru 3 pages of Helproom threads,and finally found a thread with a link to Fleccs posting on doing this(98se after XP install)only clicking the link took me back to login page,so presumably Fleccs posting has been removed in PCA's cleanup.

I hope this makes sense,but if it doesn't then I will retry to set out what I mean.

Chegs ® 00:44 22 Jan 04

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…