Can I disable 'Work Offline' under '*Tools'?

Rotenone 21:20 14 May 08

Sometimes when I open IE,The 'Work Offline' appears under the '*Tools ' tab.Can I do something so that this stops happening. It doesn't happen every time but it becomes a nuisance when it does.

Technotiger 21:33 14 May 08

Hmm, dunno how it got under Tools, it should of course be under File. How long has this been going on - perhaps a System Restore back to before this started happening? But I am only guessing. Or perhaps if you look under View/Toolbars?

Rotenone 07:23 15 May 08

The 'Work Offline' that I want to disable is under 'Cogwheel(this is what it looks like) Tools' in the top right hand corner of the screen.

Technotiger 08:02 15 May 08

Hmm, I understand what you are saying (it looks like a cogwheel) but I do not have that on my IE - I am using IE6 (I don't like IE7), so if you are using IE7 you need someone who is familiar with that version to guide you.

On both my IE6 and Firefox, Work Off-line is under File in the top-line menu.

Rotenone 08:17 15 May 08

Thank you for your help.

Technotiger 08:23 15 May 08

Sorry I could not give a definite answer - just a thought though, can you find an Option anywhere to 'Customize' ??

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…