Hey

Anybody know if I can fit the Zalman

click here

to my very noise graphics card:

Leadtek Winfast A250 TD NVidia Geforce 4 Ti 4400 GPU

click here

Thanks

EggandPeas 14:52 04 Apr 03

It says on the website that ZM17CU is compatible with all brands, so you can fit it. Whether the cooling will be adequate is another question.

To be on the safe side, you could try a quiet 120mm fan in your case positioned on top of your video card with a bracket which hooks on top of a PCI slot. I think you can get them from click here.

EggandPeas 14:57 04 Apr 03

On further inspection, the heatpipe solution from zalman appears to be better, but still stick with a bracket+fan in my opinion to improve cooling.

Bailey08787 17:11 04 Apr 03

i think it depends on the mounting wholes on your graphics card whether you can mount the zalman.

having looked at my graphics card, i have no idea where to begin - just know that i want to get rid of the noisy fan - and the zalman solution seems more than reasonable

Spencus 20:56 04 Apr 03

The Zalman heatpipe system is very good, but certain criteria has to be met as it takes up a lot of space,you'll find the details here click here model No. ZM80A-HP

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…