Can anyone tell me the Server Status for TalkTalk

Giggle n' Bits 12:38 19 Dec 06

as friend contacted me not being able to connect to his BBand. Unable to find any server status for TalkTalk Broadband.

mfletch 12:51 19 Dec 06

Hi Dusty I;m with TT and every thing is sorted at my location but I have seen on another forum that every thing should? be o/k by next Tuesday fingers crossed

Giggle n' Bits 13:01 19 Dec 06

you talk, saying "everything should be ok by next Tuesday finger crossed" Have parts of TT BB got selected problems in the uk ?

mfletch 13:09 19 Dec 06

Not sure I just seen the statement on another forum, but when I had trouble with TTBB and the email server it seamed to be every wear plus when he gets back on the net he may have lost some emails, I say this because I have.

oldbeefer2 13:20 19 Dec 06

Daughter has had endless problems with TT (she is near Bath). As soon as they provide a MAC she will be off!

mfletch 13:47 19 Dec 06

First time using broad band so not sure if any of the other providers are any better, I;m sure I;ve read in the news paper that Ofcom are making it easier to switch BB providers

cocteau48 14:29 19 Dec 06

TT had deteriorating probs with their Email service all last week resulting in them actually taking the server off line between around 8pm last Sat to 12pm Sun. When it came back on line the backlog must have been so great it was taking my own test emails over 5 hours to come back to me.
Everything seems OK now.
Only emails seemed to be affected,not the normal internet acccess.

Stuartli 17:53 19 Dec 06

>>I;m sure I;ve read in the news paper that Ofcom are making it easier to switch BB providers>>

This is correct. It's from early next year. See:

click here

Stuartli 17:56 19 Dec 06

TalkTalk doesn't have a Server Status facility on its website.

Giggle n' Bits 02:59 20 Dec 06

area with Talk Talk ?

Giggle n' Bits 22:18 20 Dec 06

as I think theres a problem with the Router Settings

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…