can anyone tell me?

aboutit 20:24 24 Sep 04

C:\...\_restore{B8524D68-A5FC-4FA0-A79E-24F7A10DBE32}\ Where can I find this on my computer I was informed by AVG that it contained a trojan horse

stalion 20:27 24 Sep 04

turn off system restore and scan again then turn system restore back on afterwards.scan with this
click here

johnnyrocker 20:28 24 Sep 04

you presumably have xp judging buy that so disconnect right click my computer/properties/system resrtore and put a tick in disable and run avg again then re tick it after cleansing.

johnny.

stalion 20:29 24 Sep 04

this tells you how to turn system restore off and on
click here

johnnyrocker 20:30 24 Sep 04

still a crap typer stalion aint i?;)

johnny.

Gongoozler 20:34 24 Sep 04

In Windows Explorer, click on Tools - Folder Options. Click on the View tab, and remove the tick from "Hide protected Operating System files (Recomended)"

Now look in C: for the folder "System Volume Information". When you are finished, put the tick back into "Hide protected Operating System files (Recomended)"

I think, though, that the best thing is to turn off System Restore to delete the restore backups, which is where the virus is hiding, then create a new restore point when your system is disinfected.

stalion 20:37 24 Sep 04

about the same myself.lol

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…