can anyone recommend a printer?

Chewie100 11:06 04 Mar 03

I am looking for a reliable printer that can handle large workloads for about £150. One that will last more than 18 months would be ideal.

Sir Radfordin™ 11:21 04 Mar 03

Do you want inkjet or laser? If only doing office work (black/white) then go for a personal laser printer - Samsung ones seem fine.

Otherwise look at HP/Epson/Cannon and see what they have to offer in your price range.

Check out the reviews on this site click here and see whats suggested there.

Epson have very good customer support, but I'm a little wary of their quality after seeing 3 C70s go badly wrong.

MAJ 11:22 04 Mar 03

If the "workload" is all text, a laser printer might be your best/cheapest bet, in the long run. Personally I've never had a laser printer, so can't recommend one, but Pc Advisor magazine do have "Top Ten" lists, recommending laser printers. You could do worse than have a look at those. In the meantime, I'm sure someone will be along soon to offer advice.

Pesala 11:27 04 Mar 03

This one seems to fit the bill click here=

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…