Can anyone recommend mp3 player headphones?

Eargasm 20:42 06 Feb 05

Hi all

I am looking to replace my headphones on my mp3 player, i have used the search facility and sony mdr-w08 in ear one's get a good review for the price.

Maplins is supposed to have these, but i can't find them on their website.

Has anyone used the "over ear clip type" and are they any good?

My mate swears by the sennheiser range, but i thought i'd check out your opinions here first.

Regards Phil

JonnyTub 20:48 06 Feb 05

I prefer inner ear headphones as they cut out more background noise, i purchased a set of these click here not so long ago and they have first class sound reproduction across all ranges.

ade.h 21:41 06 Feb 05

I can't use in-ear phones because the don't fit my ears, so I use Sony 'phones with the flexible wire band. They are very comfortable for long periods, but the sound quality is definitely not as good as conventional cans. The Sennheiser range is generally pretty good. If your budget allows, and you can use in-ear 'phones, try the Etymotic ER-6i click here These are highly recommended.

wjrt 12:20 07 Feb 05

click here

worth a browse

Zurdo 13:18 07 Feb 05

Have a look here click here

Eargasm 11:42 13 Feb 05

Thanks for your input, i'm just off to "richer sounds" in stockport as they seem to have a good range.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…