Can anyone recommend a good ISP?

grangefair 09:46 10 Jan 05

Can any of you recommend a good dial-up ISP? I quite fancy a scheme coupled to normal telephone use, but that is a secondary consideration. Main criterion is consistent reliablity. Thanks.

pimpers 09:52 10 Jan 05

I have been with Virgin for some time both as a dial up and now ADSL.

I was with NTL but as these do not support ADSL when I changed I went to Virgin broadband.

If your surfing habits don't exceed the 3GB limit then at £18.00 a month is good value and you get 5 email addresses + there is no 12 month contract.

I will say that I have now found out that NTL has bought out Virgin but will continue to use it's name. So far there is no difference in the quality or service given.

Pimpers.

Rockarch 09:55 10 Jan 05

I have been using Onetel for a few months now with no problem. I have unlimited broadband coupled with free phone calls all the time for £30 a month. They also have a dial up which is 1.5p a minute & no set up charges that I use when away from home. The bills are electronic and payments deducted from my credit card automatically so it is hassle free.

jbaker65 09:56 10 Jan 05

I find V21 very good at £16.99 a month for 512 ADSL with no contract or limit.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Fresh New Fonts of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced