Can anyone recommend a cheap BB hub/router please?

homer 16:56 08 Aug 04

Hi I have Bt broadband I need to share it with 3 other computers. Each computer will need to log on independently: I want to avoid there having to be a master computer. I found the wireless hub on BT website voyager 2000 which looks good as there are no cables etc but i was wondering if anyone could recommend any other hubs/routers please. My budget is about £100 give or take. I am also trying not to compromise on speed too much. Thanks in advance. Homer

boot-it-out 19:01 08 Aug 04

This is from "E-Buyer" and is a 10/100M 4 port Broadband hub - Just plug your Broadband modem into it and then connect up to 4 computers for shared internet access - none of the other computers need to be switched on to do this.
I bought one to replace the second US Robotics router that packed up on me and it has been brilliant - easy set up, nice neat unit and an amazing price ! ( £21.14 inc. VAT + delivery ).

There is also a USB Print Server port for sharing a printer although I haven't tried using this.

click here

If the link doesn't work just go to click here and search for item number 52897

All the best,
Coconutty

sidecar sid 19:28 08 Aug 04

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…