Can anyone help with PaperPort 7.02

ray7 20:13 06 Feb 04

I wonder if anyone using the above have any suggestions to help solve the following problem

The PaperPort desk top perfectly on the screen, but after pressing the Twain button to scan a document, the next screen showing the scan appears too large to fit the monitor

a. The tool bar at the top is not visible
b. The configuration menu at the left is 75%
missing
c. The buttons at the bottom are not visible
d. There doesn't appear to be any way to alter
resolution. The 'slider' which is supposed
to be there, isn't.

I have tried adjusting the size of the monitor screen but to no avail, the result being a black
border all round. The above elements remain the same.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

TOPCAT® 20:40 06 Feb 04

but here are some updates which possibly could help you. TC.

click here

ray7 21:26 06 Feb 04

Thanks for the quick response TOPCAT. Have completed downloading updates you suggested but unfortunately, no luck

Pauper 22:45 06 Feb 04

ray7, I do have Paperport7 but do not normally use it, from what I can see when you hit the twain button it brings up the scan manager for the particular scanner you have. Can you detail the scanner make and model + scanner software if possible? I think it is the scanner software rather than Paperport7 that has the problem.

ray7 22:52 06 Feb 04

The PaperPort programme came with the Scanner
8700USB, with one CD loading both PP and Scanner

Pauper 23:02 06 Feb 04

When you say you have adjusted the size of the monitor did you do this by using the buttons on the front of the monitor or adjusting the screen resolution?

ray7 10:00 07 Feb 04

Pauper.....Butons on Monitor

ray7 21:27 07 Feb 04

Checked out your suggestion and you were correct.....it is the scanner and not paperport which caused the problem.

Have altered the resolution on the monitor which has solved the problem.

your suggestions proved successful. Many thanks

Ray

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…