Can anyone help with NeroVision Express please?

webber_man 07:17 26 Apr 03

Hi,

I used NeroVision Express for the first time last night to convert and burn a few avi and mpeg files to make a 'video cd'. However, when the porcess finished (some 4 hours later!!) the disc doesn't play.

Does anyone know how i view this video, what i need or what maybe i have done wrong?

My 'help' section on my version of NeroVision Express doesn't seem to want to work either so i have looked online, including the Nero website but still with no joy. Am i maybe missing an encoder or something?

Thanks for your help.

BBez 09:57 26 Apr 03

if you are attempting to play it within Windows Media Player etc, goto My Computer, Explore your CDRom drive, open the MPEGAV folder. Inside there should be a avseq.dat file, right click it, select Open With then finally choose Windows Media Player.

webber_man 10:02 26 Apr 03

Thanks BBez - but i thought the idea was that this video cd would play automatically in a dvd drive.....or have i got this wrong? There must be a way of viewing rather than the right-click, open-wish route?

webber_man 16:22 26 Apr 03

I think i need a media player that can play vcd and svcd cd's so i'm gonna give that a go and see if the cd i've made works......if not i'll be back for more help!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…