Can anyone help with NeroVision Express please?

webber_man 07:17 26 Apr 03

Hi,

I used NeroVision Express for the first time last night to convert and burn a few avi and mpeg files to make a 'video cd'. However, when the porcess finished (some 4 hours later!!) the disc doesn't play.

Does anyone know how i view this video, what i need or what maybe i have done wrong?

My 'help' section on my version of NeroVision Express doesn't seem to want to work either so i have looked online, including the Nero website but still with no joy. Am i maybe missing an encoder or something?

Thanks for your help.

BBez 09:57 26 Apr 03

if you are attempting to play it within Windows Media Player etc, goto My Computer, Explore your CDRom drive, open the MPEGAV folder. Inside there should be a avseq.dat file, right click it, select Open With then finally choose Windows Media Player.

webber_man 10:02 26 Apr 03

Thanks BBez - but i thought the idea was that this video cd would play automatically in a dvd drive.....or have i got this wrong? There must be a way of viewing rather than the right-click, open-wish route?

webber_man 16:22 26 Apr 03

I think i need a media player that can play vcd and svcd cd's so i'm gonna give that a go and see if the cd i've made works......if not i'll be back for more help!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…