skell 23:10 07 Mar 03

I have just swapped my graphics card (geforce2 Pro 64MB) from one computer which has an ASUS A7V motherboard and a KT133 chipset to another which has an ASUS A7V133 motherboard and a KT133A chipset. Im using the same driver in both computers but yet in the one with the A7V133 motherboard any games i try to load lock-up the computer. Can anyone help please?

MAJ 22:40 07 Mar 03

You don't need to start another thread, smeghead103. But you didn't give defrag much time to start, it has to check the drive before starting.

Stokey 00:01 08 Mar 03

What's happening here? Thread created by skell it says but first post is by MAJ.

Over zealous editing perhaps?

VoG™ 00:05 08 Mar 03

He'll sort it I'm sure (having stolen "my" Excel problem earlier).

powerless 00:08 08 Mar 03

Loooosing your temper?

cream. 00:10 08 Mar 03

Well this is easy to solve.

MAJ is a clairvoyant and can see problems before they are posted. lol

skell 01:17 08 Mar 03

Hey what about an answer to my problem? seeing as MAJ is able to answer everybody else's b4 they even post a thread mine should be simple yea? [:-(

VoG™ 09:46 08 Mar 03

MAJ 13:05 08 Mar 03

Sorry guys, I've been out all morning. Yes it looks weird doesn't it? What happened was smeghead103 posted a follow on question from his other post last night but he posted it in a new thread and I responded as you see above, but then smeghead103's post (new thread) dissappeared. I assumed FE deleted it as I searched for it but it was nowhere to be found. This afternoon, I was checking My Postings to see how things were going and I spotted this thread. Weird indeed.

skell: as this thread has got messed up, I'd advise you start a new thread if you still need help.

PS Sorry about the Excel one, VoG™. ;-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…