Campaq Presario 6207EA Drivers

Squirrel1 08:03 02 May 08

I have been given a Compaq Presario 6207EA to look at, because the ethernet socket and sound would not work.
I was obvious that someone had wiped the HDD and reinstalled XP Pro. But not the device drivers.
I have been on HP's web-site and obtained what I thought was the network card driver. But this doesn't seem to install correctly and I still cannot get the ethernet port to work. This makes me think that the driver I obtained was in corret.
What driver(s) will I need and where can I obtain them?

xania 08:53 02 May 08
  Squirrel1 18:58 02 May 08

I Have now sorted out the sound and graphics, but still not able to get the ethernet port going.
I have downloded the only driver I can find so far. But after running the installation program it seems to stop[ the installation and asks me to install the driver via device maanager which pops up on the screen.
But I am unable to install the driver.?

xania 08:41 06 May 08

You may have some joy from click here& but otherwise you may need to contact HP direct to solve this problem.

xania 08:42 06 May 08

Let's try that link again

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…