Camera Wizard on XP Pro

blaaboy 16:53 02 Oct 04

Howdy,

Whenever I loaded up pics from my Lexar Compact Flash to my PC I was always prompted by XP's wizard what I wanted to do when it detected the card. Very handy he was too - a simple way of labeling my photos, which I take regularly. However, I must have ticked the "do not show me this again" box and also "take no action" - as a consequence I cant name and file my jpegs properly and its frustrating.

Q: Does anyone know how I can get the wizard back??

Rgds,
The Blaa

Diodorus Siculus 16:59 02 Oct 04

click here - something similar.

Agent Smith 18:44 02 Oct 04

Hi Blaa I had the same problem and was coming here to see if there was a solution. I've tried all the autorun checks and loads of other tweaks all to no avail. In desperation I did a Google searl Camera wizard +Win xp. I looked at one of the first search finds and it said that someone had this problem and was asked if they had Real Player installed. Well I had so I uninstalled it and the camera transfer wizard came back. I'm goin to reinstall RP now and see if there's a fix within that. Hope this helps, Bob.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…