Camera drivers

Sebastion 16:08 18 Nov 06

I have Minolta digital camera which worked ok on my computer until recently. The camera could not find the drivers I did not receive drivers with the camera as they are supposed to be in the computer. How can I resolve this problem ?

If you go to their website and search for drivers for your model camera you will be able to download them

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 16:11 18 Nov 06

If you are using XP then the camera should be recognised as a mass storage device and be allocated a drive letter.

In My computer can you see a new drive letter?
try
Refresh USB Ports
In device manager Uninstall EVERYTHING under the heading USB,
reboot the PC let XP find and install new hardware.
Your equipment should now be recognised.

WhiteTruckMan 16:14 18 Nov 06

Can you not find the camera as a mass storage device with windows explorer?

Personally I find it a lot more convenient to use a card readed than mess about plugging the camera in, but thats just a personal preference.

If this is a recent thing then try system restore.

Or have a look on the manufacturers website for downloads, maybe under help and support.

WTM

wotbus@ 16:14 18 Nov 06

Try
click here
Most OS [XP etc] come with generic drivers already installed. It is possible until recently you have been using one of these without realising it. Why your camera doesn't see it now is anyone's guess but you should find what you want on the net.

Sebastion 16:23 18 Nov 06

Thanks for the prompt response I will try what you have said. thank you, Bilko, Fruit Bat /\0/\, WhiteTruckMan, wotbus@.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

How to install MacOS Sierra on an older Mac: Get Sierra running on Macs & MacBooks from before 2009