Camcorder video to pc and onto VHS video

Migwell 00:15 23 Feb 03

What do you recomend In video capture cards that will enable me to put footage from both digital and analogue camcorders onto my PC, edit it and then record the results back to VHS tape.

I have installed on this computer an ASUS 64 mb Nvida GeForce2 MX/MX 400 graphics card with TV out, but the video recorder has only a scart socket and the usual RF aerial socket. The computer is running Win XP and using an AMD 1700XP chip on an Asus A7v226e Mobo.

It has 512 mb of PC2100 memory and a Maxtor H/D of 60gig with only aprox 10 gig on it. At this time I only have a CD-RW which is a LG 40 x 12 X 40 and hope to upgrade to a DVD Combo unit soon

As well as using video I am also planning to put Powerpoint Training slides to video and using Powerpoint for titles for the likes of holiday video.

Any help you can offer on this subject will be appreciated, and further help if you can let me also have the costs involved as well.

cream. 00:24 23 Feb 03

Try this site.

click here

What I think you need is a video in video out card or VIVO for short. The price is in dollars but you can get a lot of useful information. You will of course need software to run it.

Migwell 08:23 23 Feb 03

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…