camcorder to cd

fitcher 22:02 16 Feb 03

I would like to put my camcorder films on to cd ,and was wondering about the pci capture cards ie which best to use and costs .I have an old tv card (a miro )but it worked only on windows 95 ,I used it a few years ago .and you could capture with it ,any one used the latest ones /////cheers

y_not 06:38 17 Feb 03

click here for capturing analog video (firewire for DV).

Seems to work well for me, captures AVI's which I then edit, encode and write to SVCD for playing on DVD player.

I also have ATI capture card but don't use this feature of it.

stlucia 08:49 17 Feb 03

If you want to edit your video as well as record it onto CD, you can get a package of capture card + software from click here. Also, check on the net for other suppliers such as Ulead.

tes 09:00 17 Feb 03

If you go for the pinnacle option don't expect any back up from pinnacle support if things go wrong

Ç̧ÇØ 09:16 17 Feb 03

What type of camcorder do you have, does it have a usb connection. If not you will need a firewire
(IEEE1394) card to download your video to the PC.
Ulead DVD Workshop is very good for video editing and transfering to cd in the vcd or svcd format.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…