Camcorder Advice - Canon MV530i

GroupFC 20:51 09 Mar 03

I am considering purchasing the above as it seems a well spec'd machine at a reasonable price.

Anybody got any comments?

alB 21:54 09 Mar 03

I believe the MV530i has a similar spec to the MV550i and there is a revue of the latter at click here I've looked at this and the other models in the 500 range many times myself, the main criticism seems to be soft pictures and motor noise on the recordings but I still think it's one of the better mini DV cameras out there. I would be interested to know what your opinions are should you decide to buy one, incidentally, Canon have just launched the MV600 series of camcorders that are based on the 500 series with a few refinements so there should be some good deals to be had for the MV500's in the not to distant future..alB

GroupFC 22:56 09 Mar 03

This all started with my wife wanting a (very!) cheap (analogue!) camcorder.

I've managed to talk her up but I don't think she'll go for the 600 series (or even the 550!).

The link you gave did not give a particularly glowing review, as I have seen more favourable comments.

I am going to do some more research but I will let you know how I get on.

Bagsey 23:02 09 Mar 03

Before you make your purchase check out click here Their price are very competatiove and I cam recommend their service. I saved over £450 on a MV5iMC delivered in 2 days

Bagsey 23:07 09 Mar 03

Sorry boobed on the url try this click here

GroupFC 23:19 09 Mar 03

That link worked better, Thanks!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…