Cambridgeshire Police website

shizzy 20:51 04 May 04

Have this in my favourites and think it must have been hacked.Can someone else take a look please. shizzy.

Valvegrid 20:54 04 May 04

Yes it has, don't put the link on this site just in case it's got some nasties on it.

Valvegrid 21:01 04 May 04

Just to add, I think it has got some nasties on it, the site wants to run something, but I won't let it because all the scripting is turned off, so be careful.

Paul.

crx1600 21:01 04 May 04

if you add '/links' or '/contact' of '/faq' to the end of your bookmark, you can still navigate the site, it's just the 'homepage' that has the problem.

stalion 21:04 04 May 04

allo allo allo what's going on here then

end 21:05 04 May 04

I"ve had this site on here MONTHS ago when researching " a problem"; what is the problem with it?????do I dare ask if " someone has got to th coppers"??? Or, put it another way, I went to the Cambridgeshire Web site for information and had no problems,MONTHS ago....

end 21:06 04 May 04

and...um..has anyone told the coppers ABOUT this?????

shizzy 21:21 04 May 04

Thanks for looking.Wondered if I had done something wrong. Have texted neighbouring force. Will tick thread.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…