Call to life-PC advisor is more than a talk shop!

achilles 20:12 06 Nov 03

I love the PCA forums=they're lively, informative and fun-

and they obviously have quite a high level of get-up an-go, initiative, useful contacts and avaialable labour (i.e. free)

Sooo- has anyone thought about what we might do as a community to add a little extra to the general community at a time when much of the forum readers will be thinking about gift giving (dwahli as well!)

I'm not good at directing stuff-more of one of your footsloggers-but I'd really like to see some publicity saying "made possible by the generosity/expertise of the readers of PC advisor!

Don't let me down-I know you're out there! And I'm stuck at hoome with 2 slipped disks, so I can do the boring things-because to be frank, I need something to give me some optimism for the next 10 weks when I'll be economically unprductive!

GANDALF <|:-)> 20:28 06 Nov 03

Do as I do and click on an advert every session; some of them are rather interesting.

G

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…