Call of duty World at war problems - PC

Nemo_t 18:17 15 Nov 08

Hi All

Could anyone please help me. I brought two copies of this game yesterday (100% genuine and brought from a game shop)

I have installed the new 1.1 patch that is out for it, it worked fine yesterday but today it wont go onto any servers its coming up with connection problems to the internet.

I was wondering would it be the main codwaw server that is down or would it be two faulty games. Ive tried it on mine and my partners pc`s and it comes up with the same problem. Could it be my internet connection, which still seems to get on line perfectly.

Anyone else having problems

Kindest Regards

gengiscant 18:23 15 Nov 08

Its unlikely to be a problem with your copies of the game,a possible server problem,try later,and/or post back if you still have the problem.

SimFlyer 18:54 15 Nov 08

Two possibilities I can think of,

Check that any Firewall software that you may have installed, has this game set to Allow. It's an easy mistake to make, blocking access to an application.

or

A problem with the Games servers, which is out of your control.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…