Call of Duty problems

daz999 15:25 09 Mar 05

I am trying to re install call of duty on My pc I insert disk 1 and every thing seems fine and then it promps Me to insert disk 2 again every thing is running fine until it gets to insert disk 1 again and click ok.
When I do this nothing happens and My pc seems to freeze nothing seems to happen can anybody help Me please.

Chezdez 15:36 09 Mar 05

how are you leaving it before deciding that it has crashed?
whenever i install that game, i have to wait ages for the first disc to kick in again

VoG II 15:38 09 Mar 05

Have you succeeded in uninstalling it? click here

daz999 16:35 09 Mar 05

I still have not resolved the issue regarding un installing call of duty when i try and use the remove option in the call of duty folder I get a error message saying that it cannot be done.

I will try and re install the game and wait a little longer.

daz999 23:00 09 Mar 05

I now have waited quite a long time after I have put disc 1 back in the cd rom drive for the second time what I seem to be getting is.
Nothing seems to move on the screen
No light flashes regarding the hard drive working
Also the cd rom does not seem to be working.

I have gone back to My computer and opened the cd rom all I get then is programme not responding.

I am now wondering if the call of duty disc is cream crackered.

Completealias 00:14 10 Mar 05

Could b the disk but unlikely unless it has been battered. Just a thought but have you cleaned any reg enteries out that could have broke the uninstaller

daz999 21:35 10 Mar 05

I had one last go this morning and it suddenly worked first time.
When I put disc 1 back into the cd rom for the 2nd time it worked straight away very strange.
Anyway thanks for the help.

Regards daz999

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Surface PC live stream | Surface PC release date, price, spec rumours: All-in-one…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…