calendar bank screen only shows 5 days

poodz 18:42 05 Feb 06

All aspects of my computer are working perfectly except one. Using win XP with internet explorer version 6.0.2900.2180 the calendar screen [essential for all transactions] on the ICICI Bank web site has started only showing the first five days of the week. This is rather limits its compulsory use.

The fault lies within my computer as logging in on another computer the calendar screen shows all the days in a month as mine used to do & still does on all other sites using a similar calendar screen.

I have still some hair left but have torn most of it out trying everything I know to correct the fault. Any suggestions would be more than welcome; my current list of attempts is about 25 over the past 2 weeks.

octal 19:42 05 Feb 06

That's odd. Those calenders are usually driven by JavaScript, if they don't work on one site they don't usually work on any of them.
Would you be willing to try another browser to see if you get the same problem? Firefox seems to be a good one click here I tried the browser on the ICICI bank site and seems to work OK.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…